Sunday, April 23, 2006

Biting back.

I think Elaine just likes to waste my time. She insisted I take another of those ridiculous Internet tests. Says they give important psychological insights and claims she wants me to act as a 'control' to test their accuracy. Ludicrous, but she won't shut up until I do them. Fortunately they only take a few minutes.

This time it was this one here

The result I got was 'snake' which made no sense to me. Elaine looked as smug as she always does and nodded to herself.

She'd better not be writing a paper on me. Imogen tried that once, and it led to a furious row.

Naturally, I won.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Owww oooooooo!!!! The call of the wild here - Wolf!
"The better to see you with!"
hehehehehe

Romulus Crowe said...

Are you telling me you're a dog? I believe, in American slang, that's not a good thing.

Anonymous said...

A wolf and a dog are worlds apart, Romulus. Wolves are dangerous and sexy and faithful to death. Dogs are quite different creatures.

Good for you HeyJude, you sexy thing.

Anonymous said...

don't forget wily and clever too!

Romulus Crowe said...

We don't have wolves in england. We're fast running out of animals, wild and farmed, in fact.

I agree the wolf has admirable qualities quite disinct from the slobbering mutts that wander our streets. Although feral dogs rapidly return to that state. They're not as far removed from their wolf origins as we'd like to think.

Anonymous said...

growls - and takes a bow

opinions powered by SendLove.to