Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A question of ranking.

Do you really think it wise to bad mouth your superiors on a public blog.

What superiors? Orson is my current employer. I can change employers at any time. I have the funding sources to run my own laboratory. The only reason I haven't done so is that I have not so far decided to do so. That may change.

Orson is my employer. He is certainly not my superior. As for young Chinless, if I were to say he were superior to a squid, I would expect strong protests from squid.

He might be superior to a fungus, in that he's more irritating than a skin infection.

Let's get this clear. Romulus Crowe has no superiors.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Rom,
Someday you're going to dig your own grave with your smug audacity.
You should never forget that each of the F-J's command funds that make your paltry resouces look more like pennies. And a threat to pull their $$$ from some of the many campus projects and programs they support would have Orson scrambling to send you to the guillotine if that were their wish. a prospect that your arrogance may just bring about this time. Especially with them able to visualize Elaine in place of you for your Department.
Don't under estimate them.

Anonymous said...

No superiors? Does Romulus Crowe acknowledge any equals?

Romulus Crowe said...

Equals? I've never met one yet.

Anonymous said...

oh my such an egomaniac.

Romulus Crowe said...

Not so. An egomaniac believes he is better than others.

I know it.

Anonymous said...

Where's your proof? You believe it - but who else is there to confirm that?

Romulus Crowe said...

As the only one qualified to confirm it is me, there's no way out of this argument. I win. Again.

Anonymous said...

Fine but what do you win if ONLY you believes it?

Anonymous said...

A room at the local loco lounge?

Romulus Crowe said...

Insults will get you nowhere, particularly insults directed at an online entity.

Since I doubt the existence of reality, and have seen evidence that this, at least, isn't it, I have to concede that even I might not be real. Your existence is equally, if not more, questionable.

So slow your breathing, let the blood flow from your cheeks, and relax. Then you might see through the thin veil we call reality.

Anonymous said...

oh Rom, you ARE quite a character!

opinions powered by SendLove.to