Thursday, March 23, 2006

Impertinence

It seems Elaine, who is allegedly my assistant, has been leaving messages in earlier postings. I don't mind, I can ignore them there.

However, she then gets upset when I do ignore them. It must be some kind of 'woman thing'.

Apparently I was supposed to meet some orb investigators, and then meet Imogen LeFevre for lunch. As I had ignored her posting, I did neither.

She did not react well to my perfectly logical response that, had I known about these two events, I would not have attended either in any case. So really, nothing has been lost.

Now she's not speaking to me. So I have a few hours of peace, at least.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Rom,
You really are quite the character but I think this time you don't know your proper place. Please stop badgering these american kids and come by the office for an update on the important outcomes of the meeting you missed. With you absent Farquar-Jones and Orson rather ...
ummmm well, better I tell you in person.

Anonymous said...

Yah, stop badgering the Americans. We've a very sensitive people.

opinions powered by SendLove.to