Sunday, December 25, 2005

Humbug day

There's one good thing about Christmas day. The spammers - most of them - stop sending me rubbish for almost 24 hours.

I was so sick of being offered fake Rolex watches, I added 'Rolex' to my 'Delete this Now' system.

It worked for a while - now they spam 'Time Measurement Instruments' or something like that.

I still won't buy them.

In fact, for the next four days I won't buy anything at all because the shops are shut. I have plenty of food and several bottles of Oblivion Juice, and no reason to go anywhere.

Goodbye sanity, I won't be bothering you for a few days. Except to delete the spam Emails every so often.

What I like about whisky is its suppressive effect on psychic ability. I didn't ask for it, I'm not responsible for it, so if I want to shut it down, that's my business.

No comments:

opinions powered by SendLove.to