Thursday, May 31, 2007

5. Leo

Do you have a burning need to express yourself creatively?

Does scientific study count as creativity? I’m on the fence with this one. I think I’ll guess yes.

Does love make your world go round?

No. I think that’s down to gravity and momentum.

Are you idealistic?

Okay, I had to look it up. No.

Do you like your clothes to make a statement?

My clothes state that I’m warm and dry, and not naked. I don’t think they need to say any more than that.

Do you prefer quality to quantity?

Definitely – it’s best to buy one of the long-lasting items than a dozen fall-apart ones. It costs the same in the end anyway.

Do you think that only the best is good enough?

Hmm. Not always. Best for the job – but that doesn’t always mean top of the range. There’s no need to pay out for super-quality hifi if you really can’t hear the difference, there’s no need to buy a huge TV if you rarely watch it anyway. At work, sometimes the top of the range equipment is far too sensitive to produce workable results. I’ll have to give that a no.

Do you pride yourself on your loyalty?

I’m going to have to give this a no because I have no employer, and nobody to be loyal to. On the other hand, I won’t break client confidentiality so maybe that’s a yes. Well, loyalty – yes. Pride in it – not necessarily. On balance, no.

Have you ever been accused of being a snob?

Only by plebs. Seriously, I don’t recall being accused of this one. It’s a no.

Is your enthusiasm easily aroused?

Yes. But it’s just as easily deflated by repetitive questions.

Have you ever been accused of being bossy?

Bossy? Me? Never.


I’m not a good fit for Leo, according to this quiz. So far, so good.

No comments:

opinions powered by SendLove.to