Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Shadow Knows.

The recent 'Most Haunted' program came up with a shadow-image. The few snippets I saw on TV looked interesting, and as I suspected it was only a matter of hours before the clip appeared on YouTube.

The shadow-clip is available from quite a few of YouTube's members. You can find them with the search phrase 'Most Haunted Shadow'. I've had time to look through them, over and over, and I concluded that...it's just a shadow. This is clear in some of the enhanced images that appeared on the site.

What's still interesting is that there was only one shadow, but there were two women. I wish I had the original footage, but that, sadly, will never happen.

Visiting Transylvania to see this place for myself isn't possible at the moment. I'm all out of garlic.

2 comments:

astrologymemphis.blogspot.com said...

I think it's only a shadow. If you look at one of the enhanced clips, at the very beginning of movement, it looks like two figures that very quickly blend into one.

Romulus Crowe said...

Yes, just a shadow. Another 'near miss'.

opinions powered by SendLove.to