Friday, September 22, 2006

Speak of the Witnesses...

I mentioned their name last night, and today they were at the door.

How do they do that?

Anyway, I'm making progress. I have them admitting that the 6000 years of the strict-Bible-interpretation relates to the point at which Adam left Eden. Until that point, Adam was immortal and was therefore not measuring time.

This 6000 years nonsense, the alleged age of the Earth, was derived by some monk or other in the Middle Ages. Since then, there have been many who are unshakeable in their belief that the Earth was created 6000 years ago.

Well, I like to shake the unshakeable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe in The Source of all creation, but I admit to not having a lot of faith in the Bible. Where are the dinosaurs?

opinions powered by SendLove.to