Saturday, October 10, 2009

Slow time.

I worked out how to download my Email from the old version of the upgraded account. Unfortunately it downloaded everything including every mail I'd already read but hadn't deleted. I have around 200 mails to deal with, most of which are duplicates but some might not be.

I'd go back to paper post but ours are planning strike action. Some days you just can't win.

The ghost in my house continues to elude my cameras. I have nothing at the lab either but the days are shortening and activity is increasing there. Maybe I'll get lucky.

I'm tired a lot at the moment. It's too easy to blame the ghost-chasing. I'm used to irregular hours so it's not that. Perhaps I should consider getting this thing out of my house rather than chasing it.

Hunting for ghosts on YouTube usually pulls up a lot of nonsense. I've lost patience with the 'boo' type of videos and the blatant fakes. Once in a while it does pull up something that, while providing no advance for me, does at least give me a laugh.

Such as this:




As for now, nothing much is happening. I seem to spend far too long asleep. I'll have to fix that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so weird. I'm tired all the time, too. If no one bothers me, I sleep 10 or 12 hours at a time. It's really worrisome. I've looked into it, and think it might possibly be because I have very low blood pressure (90 / 60). I started taking half my prescribed blood pressure meds (which is only a teeniny little bit to begin with) and that has a helped a little. But I wonder why I'm so damned sleepy all the time.

tom sheepandgoats said...

As one who just woke from an 11 hour sleep, and who also works strange hours, I sympathize with astrologybites.

Came across your comments in the archives, Romulus, & had to stop in & say hi. Hope all is well with you.

Romulus Crowe said...

I have low blood pressure. It's only the rage at reading the newspapers that keeps me moving. And yes, if there's no disturbance, I can sleep well beyond the alloted eight hours. Some of that is catch-up, though.

I don't take any medication. There's too much of it around. Most things can be fixed with diet, I'm sure, and things that can't are no worse than the side-effects of the drugs anyway.

Hello again Tom. I haven't looked in on your place for a long time. I'll have to resume wandering the internet.

Unknown said...

**waves to Tom** Long time, no read. Hope you are well. Yesterday I got 14 1/2 hours sleep, but that's because I have just come down with a cold, and took a dose of medicine. And you hush, Rom. I don't want to hear it. I like my meds.

Romulus Crowe said...

No meds here. I have aspirin for emergencies but the pack is five years old and still not empty.

Unless malt whisky counts. It's certanly a painkiller...

opinions powered by SendLove.to