Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Took longer than I expected.

Even though the medium's assistants were in full view the whole time - in both cases - the punters pretended not to see them. Incredible. Well, I saw them, and I pointed this out in no uncertain terms. Grimshaw is going to have a purple hissy fit about it but too bad - I've already resigned.

I don't think they were using hypnosis to fool their clients, at least I didn't detect any. More likely the gullible victims saw what they wanted to see, and ignored what they didn't want to see. Self-hypnosis, perhaps unconscious. I must look into that.

Elaine found a pshycic test on the Internet and nagged at me until I tried it. Ridiculous. Standard five cards, circle-square-star-waves-cross. After I'd done eight of them, I knew it was a setup, some kind of joke. Nobody gets 100% on those things. It isn't possible.

Now she's smirking like a cat with a key to the birdcage. Honestly, it wasn't that good a joke.

No comments:

opinions powered by SendLove.to