Wednesday, July 19, 2006

At last, a book worth reading.

Over on Lulu.com, I have a book available called 'Ghost hunting for the sensible investigator'. Cheaper as a download, and I think the photos come out better on screen than they will in print. Although I think the US printers use better quality paper than the European ones.

It was a reaction to all the nonsense peddled on television and in advertisements, as well as in certain ghost hunting books. People are wasting far too much money on electronics they don't need to buy, and too much time on artefacts produced by those electronics.

It took a long time, using a dial-up, but I managed it despite the best efforts of the UK's broadband services.

I'm also considering a short one on creation and evolution. That should raise a few hackles.

No comments:

opinions powered by SendLove.to