Saturday, June 04, 2005

Oxford, June 4th 2005

I hate Grimshaw. He's an idiot.

Yesterday I debunked another medium. The woman didn't even attempt to hide her deception. She told everyone to close their eyes, can you believe it? While everyone else had their eyes closed, one of her assistants dropped a keyring on the table. So everyone opens their eyes and presto, a keyring has apported from thin air.

Well, Grimshaw - he's my boss, by the way - said I should have handled the matter with tact and delicacy. Hah! No, I said, I exposed the fake there and then. If my language was a bit harsh, that's just too bad.

He threatened to fire me. I resigned.

He doesn't know I've already applied for the Marchway job. I'll be glad to see the back of him. This isn't the first time he's interfered with my investigations.

No comments:

opinions powered by SendLove.to