Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Grimshaw's gone very quiet. My resignation's been accepted, but it went over his head.

He's going to have to make do without my funding sources in future. Oh, he'll try to claim it's all departmental money, but it's not. It's all mine, all moves with me wherever I go. Tough luck, Grimshaw.

I start in Marchway at the end of September. Unfortunately I have to work out three month's notice here first, but I've never taken any holidays so they won't see much of me.

My assistant, Elaine, is resisting the idea of moving with me. She can't want to stay on here with Grimshaw, and I certainly don't want to go to all the trouble of finding a new assistant. It's some ridiculous family thing that's holding her back. She'll come round.

No comments:

opinions powered by SendLove.to