Thursday, July 14, 2005

Back from Marchway. It's a small town, based around the remains of a monastery. Dates back to the 12th century, but there's not so much as a hooded shadow to report. How can a town that old have no ghost stories at all?

Maybe all of Marchway's ex-residents rest in peace. More likely, the town's so deadly dull even the ghosts don't stay.

It's good news for me anyway. I won't have to worry about ghosts and goblins popping up on my doorstep. I think I'm going to like it there.

I bought the manse, it's a big house, needs some work but it should all be fixed up by the end of September. The estate agent assured me it had no tales of spirits associated with it.

Looks like I'll be doing a lot of travelling though. There's absolutely nothing to investigate in Marchway.

No comments:

opinions powered by SendLove.to