Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ghosts in the Amazon machine.


I have been advised by more than one person that I should use CreateSpace to get books onto Amazon. So I have. It wasn't easy. That program is fussy enough to force me to re-do all the photographs.

The second edition is now on CreateSpace and will appear on Amazon US in a few days. Then I can look at wider distribution.

There is a free story coming up that has a dig at the fake psychics. I just need to get the formatting right. The cover is already done and looks like this:


None of those people are me. It uses my 'fiction' name as usual, to separate it from my more academically-inclined endeavours.

There'll be another post when it's ready.

UPDATE

Turned out it wasn't a short story at all. It was a Chapter One. There is now a Chapter Six and counting.

It won't be as quick as I expected.

No comments:

opinions powered by SendLove.to